Re: [oletrucks] Re: 1946 Chev 3/4 ton

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Re: 1946 Chev 3/4 ton
From: bob_keeland@usgs.gov
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 09:24:28 -0500
Well, I guess that I want to be part of the club also.  My '51 3600
5-window is really a '51 3100 body and front sheet metal on a bent '85
Silverado frame.  Plus I have a '54 3600 5-window with really rusty front
sheet metal and bed.  All of this together (plus a whole lot of extra parts
from all over the place) will eventually equal a '51 3600 5-window not
matter what SWMBO thinks.

BobK
'51 3100 5-window (mostly sheetmetal)
'54 3600 5-window (for the frame only)
Arnaudville, LA

                    "G. Simmons"

                    <gls@4link.net>             To:     "Michael Lubitz"
<mlrba@texas.net>
                    Sent by:                    cc:     "Old chevy truck
advice"
                    owner-oletrucks@auto        <oletrucks@autox.team.net>

                    x.team.net                  Subject:     Re: [oletrucks]
Re: 1946 Chev 3/4
                                                ton

                    09/30/00 09:34 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "G. Simmons"

>I never understood those "oletruckers" with multiple trucks until about 3
>hours ago.

Welcome to the club, Michael, or should I say, to the slippery slope?

Regards,

Grant S.
54 3100 (mostly all there)
54 3100 (mostly not there)