Re: [oletrucks] Paint info

To: <Tom3600@webtv.net>, "tcape" <tcape@weblnk.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Paint info
From: "W&D" <haist2@home.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:59:48 -0800
I'm just starting my second semester of Collision Repair at a local
community college.  Wish I'd done this 30 years ago.

The college uses SIKKENS paint products.  Though I'd never heard of this
company before, I've learned this 200 year old company is a quality leader
in the industry and they have one fantastic web site with instructions, tips
and streaming videos on various procedures.  If you're interested in this
kinda stuff, definitely check it out. http://www.sikkens.net/index.html

It will show you the correct sand papers and procedures to use before and
after sandable primer for a pro looking job.

<><
Whitney Haist
Orinda, CA
Chevy Trucks: 2-'46s & a '39