[oletrucks] Quick steering column question

To: "'oletrucks@autox.team.net'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Quick steering column question
From: "BORDER,RYAN (HP-FtCollins,ex1)" <ryan_border@hp.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 10:40:24 -0400
Getting ready to lift my cab, and have one question about the stock steering
column:

How does the stock (3 on-the-column originally, I think) steering column
separate from the old steering box on the frame?  Do I just yank it apart?
If I had to guess, I'd guess it comes apart at the arrow in this pic:

http://home.earthlink.net/~rborder/truck/column.jpg

Correct?  Are there any special tricks I should know about?

Thanks-
Ryan.