Re: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice

To: dcvjrv@covad.net, Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice
From: "Dave Shier" <daveshier@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:29:51 +0000
Do it up the way you would like to drive it and work toward that end. (Go to
some car & truck shows) I also suggest (if it is in good shape like you say)
that you take the changes in small steps so it is usually driveable with
only short times of inactivity.  If you take it all apart with not much
experience it might not be a very good situation unless you have good
support people.

Also listen to this site for advice.  It has helped me a lot and if you get
in touch with Partick Dykes at patstrks@aol.com if you are staying fairly
original it will help you find parts you may need. If you want to drive on
the freeways you will probably want to make some changes.

Stay in touch with the group here for good advice.

Sincerely,
Dave Shier
Trinidad, Colorado
Lots of Trucks