Re: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] First time user, question #1 advice
From: Bruce Kettunen <bekett@uslink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:58:52 -0600
You sure found the right list!  This one is tolerant of pretty much
anything you want to do to the truck.

Go ahead and dress it up.  Ask any questions you want, no question
is stupid unless you don't ask it.  My truck experience is too new
for your truck, but there are plenty of people here who have Advance
Design (AD) trucks similar to yours and know them inside out.

Bruce K
57 3200
Mt. Iron, MN