[oletrucks] a/c cold to warm

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm
From: "Wayne Roworth" <wroworth@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:59:08 -0400
Just finished installing my "Old Air Products" a/c. I had it checked and
charged by a so-called "expert". It's weird but it's icy cold at idle and luke
warm when traveling down the road. I have only experienced the opposite due to
low compressor rotation at idle. Had it checked again, by the same guy, and no
leaks etc. The belt is not "rock tight" but it's not slack either. Any ideas?

Wayne - '47 Panel - http://www.itswhatsnext.com/ifs%20project.htm