RE: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm

To: "Wayne Roworth" <wroworth@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:42:11 -0500
My Old Air isn't warm at speed, but it is not as cold as it is below 1000 RPM.
It was cold enough, so I didn't worry about it.  Have you asked them?  I'll
copy Johnny (one of their tech guys) on this e-mail and see what he says.  I
did the component installation of mine and had a pro hook up the hoses,
evacuate and charge the system.