RE: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm

To: "Wayne Roworth" <wroworth@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm
From: "S Schmidt" <sheldon@ssmachine.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 19:53:53 -0700
It could be that you are "swamping" the evaporator...when enough liquid
refrigerant enters the evaporator, that it cools down below the boiling
point of the refrigerant, the evaporator "fills up" and the
evaporation/cooling happens in the return line....typical of too much flow,
or too much refrigerant in the system, or not enough air flow across the
evaporator....

Thanks,

  Sheldon Schmidt
  SS Machine Works, Inc.