Re: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm

To: ke6bnl@juno.com, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm
From: ANelson43@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 18:02:04 EDT
Suggestion:
I had to install a cutoff valve in the heater hose to the core, to insure
complete cutoff of hot water going thru the heater core.  The A/C  would cool
and warm some and cool again.  Cycled.......this was the cure.......  Have a
high flow water pump on a ZZ4 which I am sure contributed to the problem....
 Manufacturers valve was not sufficient to hold the hot water........  No
problem, just cut it off in the summer and open it up in the winter.

Andy in Alabama