[oletrucks] a/c cold to warm

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] a/c cold to warm
From: "Devin Timmons" <64bowtie@quik.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 20:41:56 -0700
I'm no expert on this stuff, but as a mechanic on new cars, I do have to check
a/c temps when a customer complains that it's not working.  If it has a
problem, it goes to somebody else to be fixed, so aside from some theory and
my 2 cents, I know not a lot.  Anyway, the thing I've found is that when
running R134 in brand new cars, the a/c typically blows 20-30 degrees below
ambient temps.  The old R12 systems did better, but those are gone.

Devin

'57 3100 with 2-60 a/c