Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty

To: George Beddome <mr57@sasktel.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Problem with Chevy Duty
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 07:46:54 -0400
Yeah, ya gotta watch out for this type of stuff, I'm sure you know your
paying for the catalog with the charged fees. I've been catalog or web
shopping and find what is great deals, but when ordering the savings is
lost through the high rate of shipping and handling. On many occasions I've
canceled the order and let them know-verbally-how disgusting this practice
is. On the flip side---if a place charges normal and reasonable shipping
charges-I praise them as well.  --wayne

At 12:39 PM 7/1/03 -0600, George Beddome wrote:
>I can relate to this. I recently emailed The Truck Shop about their "free"
>catalog and was told by email that the catalog was free, but there was a $15
>shipping and handling fee on it. They must use real expensive envelopes!!
>That's real business-like.

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne