Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments

To: gschwarz@airtimeisp.net, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] advice on rust treatments
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 02:20:51 +0000
Gary
I used POR-15 on a very rusty & oily rearend. I sanded the heavy rust scale
off & degreased the axle. I brushed on POR-15 and was impressed with the
results. It goes on thick & dries without any brush marks. It is not sun
resistant and will fade if exposed to UV, but works fine for frames &
suspension parts
Kurt
58 3100