Re: [oletrucks] shop ceiling height

To: "mark" <ccpanel@yahoo.com>, <oletrucks@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] shop ceiling height
From: "Mike & Inez Plucker" <impluck@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 23:27:13 -0400
Mark,
Do you really think that shop is going to be big enough? :o). My brother has
a 4 acre plot of land with a 40'X 70"X12" pole building. and he says that
its not big enough? I guess that if a guy has the room to build it will get
built. I like the radiant floors idea I am not as young as I once was, and
cant take the cold like I used to.
Mike 50 3100

> well, it seems a consensus of taller/bigger is better...
> ha!
> i will be having radiant floors-im not that old and already feel the
> cold!
>
> i was figureing on 12' MIN with a gable roof so it would be 12' flat
> ceiling. i MAY goto 14' but not sure.
> it will be a 24x32 2 story with 10' first floor and 8' apt over it.
> attached will be a 40x32(max i can stash in my city lot) with the
> 12/14'
> heres a link to what it will look like.
> thanks to all you who replied on and off-list. love this community!
> link to pic of rendering;
> http://woodsonolives.com/shop.jpg
> http://woodsonolives.com/shop1.jpg
> http://woodsonolives.com/shop3.jpg