RE: [oletrucks] shop ceiling height

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] shop ceiling height
From: "AJT" <ajt@embarqmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 19:54:55 -0500
I just built (3 years ago) a 50x50 with 16'eaves, fully insulated. I LOVE
IT!
I went to ft worth and brought home a Gemini 4 post lift, installed it
myself. Love it also! I have a swinging monorail boom with hoist.
I had them install my doors front and rear with allows a straight drive thru
in my shop. This really helps when unloading trailers, don't have to worry
about backing in. :)

Extra's I installed: washer/dryer hook up, toilet, wash basin, surround
sound, TV/DVD, fone/internet, eating table, couch and chairs.
I wish I had installed a shower, my only regret.

Jay

East Texas

1950 Sedan Delivery, 1950 8800GVW Panel, 4-1940 1.5 ton Chebby army trucks,
1960 A-Busch Keg delivery Panel Truck,