RE: Broken Stud...

To: mdunst@smtplink.coh.org, shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Broken Stud...
From: "Mordy Dunst" <mordyd@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 97 13:09:54 UT
I have resorted to patience.  I go into the garage use my mapp gas to get the
site boiling through and trough.  I then drip marvel mystery oil on it and
walk
away when filled.  I've been doing this for several days.  I'll continue this
process for some more time.  I'll try to weld on the remaining splinterd off
stud remnant and retry to remove eventually.----------