Re: drilling brake rotors

To: <geeno@adelphia.net>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>, <rande@mwis.net>
Subject: Re: drilling brake rotors
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:38:55 -0500
Just a FYI, the house brand brake pads sold by Advance Auto (Parts
America.com and Checker also) is manufactured by Ferrodo, which is a
darn good manufacturer.  I've run these house brand pads on several
cars, including some autocrossers and a hard worked truck, I've been
well pleased.  Every bit as good as the other secret brakes, NAPA Gold.

>>> "John Viviani" <geeno@adelphia.net> 03/08/02 09:27PM >>>

> What is the difference between the "real" PF pads and the AutoZone
stuff?

Like most items sold by large chains the products are manufactured to
the
stores specs.