Re: Boiled the Tank

To: "midget list" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Boiled the Tank
From: "Dustin Howarth" <howarth@pulsenet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jan 1998 12:26:43 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
greetings -

I'm planning to clean out my gas tank, and want to do it cheaper than
haaving it tanked or buying the kit from Moss.  I had a suggestion from a
friend that I thought I would run by the wisdom of the list.

He suggested using a solution of muraitic acid, being careful not to leave
it in too long, then sealing with a standard slushing mix.

Any thoughts about this compared to boiling water/vinegar on the gas grill?

Thanks,
Dustin Howarth
'73 Midget 'Margo'  GAN5UD128862 G
howarth@pulsenet.com