Re: Anybody know Midget values?

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Anybody know Midget values?
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 23:24:53 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Don't shoot me - I'm only the messenger.  Kelley Blue Book Retail value for
a '79 Midget, assumed 10,000 miles in the state of Florida (the following
is the exact printout from http://www.kellybluebook.com/):

Blue Book Suggested Retail:
$2,275
Suggested retail represents the price a dealership might ask for this make
and model vehicle. This represents a fully reconditioned vehicle in
excellent condition. This retail price is not a trade-in or private-party
value, but rather assumes that a dealer has absorbed the cost of making the
vehicle ready for sale, reconditioning, advertising, sales commissions,
arranging for financing and insurance and standing behind the vehicle for
any mechanical or safety problems. Many late model vehicles at this price
have passed an inspection program or carry a warranty. Actual dealer
selling price may vary from this price.

I don't think the blue book applies for our cars - If I could find what you
described for $2300, I'd pounce.
> From: Lancer7676@aol.com
> To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Subject: Anybody know Midget values?
> Date: Thursday, August 13, 1998 6:58 PM
>
> I just looked at a 1979 Midget--Professionally rebuilt motor, new clutch
and
> pressure plate, new paint, new interior, top, etc--really looks good.
Body