Re: Too Many Messages? -> change the header!

To: mayfam@sprynet.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Too Many Messages? -> change the header!
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 07:24:54 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I personally love the traffic.

I also LOVE it when the header shifts with the topic.  Lets me delete
uninteresting stuff quickly.

For Example.  I started the Richmond British Car days header and now it
bears no resemblence to my post...it contains Grandpa stuff (way to go
Biff!....I just made my parents grandparents the second time 5 months
ago.) and perfect Midgets/Sprites that get no respect.

At some point we should rename those headers.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
RICHMOND BRITISH CAR DAYS ---September 18th and 19th, 1999
Send me your snail mail and I'll get you on the mailing list.