Re: a newsgroup? (was Re: Too Many Messages?)

To: Amy Soich <casoich@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: a newsgroup? (was Re: Too Many Messages?)
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 1998 12:06:00 -0500
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Being relitively new to these lists (5 months) and to the net (9 months) I just
wish to
put in my .02 worth. I have found that the list is a FUN place. An ongoing
conversation
between people with like interests. The diversions and odd topics add a little
spice to it
all. I remember my brothers and my words after discovering the lists. We both
declared
"This is COOL!!" It is still cool, I love it just the way it is, warts and all!
I have found solutions to problems that I didn't even know existed.(Gulp
valve..we don't
need no stinkin' Gulp valve!!) Friends have been made and goodwill is rampant
here.
I will stay.....
Thanks
Bruce Lowry