RE: Too Many Messages?

To: "'Daryl and Jennifer May'" <mayfam@sprynet.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Too Many Messages?
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 1998 08:06:40 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I agree !

        -----Original Message-----
        From:   Daryl and Jennifer May [SMTP:mayfam@sprynet.com]
        Sent:   Tuesday, September 22, 1998 5:13 PM
        To:     spridgets@autox.team.net
        Subject:        Too Many Messages?

        I counted 104 messages in the last 24 hours.  Much as I like
most of the
        content, I sense the trend is up, and that too much of a good
think isn't
        as good as less.

        Could we start a discussion on what could keep the total within
limits?
        Examples:

        1.  If we have a private message, send it to just the recipient.

        2.  Keep all messages to the topic of spridgets.

        Notwithstanding this, I find the List more user-friendly than a
Bulletin
        Board.  Is there a way to make the traffic flow better, or am I
alone with
        this concern?

        Daryl