Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 11:02:31 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 9/18/99 8:04:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
racer45@bellsouth.net writes:

<< I like Counting Crows,and Matchbox 20 for listening to in the shop, but
 prefer the sounc of the engine when driving the Sprite. There is no
 other soundtrack needed for a LBC.

I agree with Mark when driving--I think a sound system in one of these is a
waste, since the engine is the only acceptable music while driving. Maybe of
great use while parked.

In the shop, I stay tuned to a solid Bluegrass station.

--David C.