Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)

To: Lancer7676@aol.com
Subject: Re: Cars and Culture (No Real LBC Content)
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 18:08:22 -0400
Cc: racer45@bellsouth.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Lancer7676@aol.com wrote:

> I agree with Mark when driving--I think a sound system in one of these is a
> waste, since the engine is the only acceptable music while driving.

But what would you do to drown out that funky little annoying noise that
you know has to be fixed, like a rattling shifter, loose generator
bearing, timing chain rattle, valve tap, lifter tick, wrist pin slap,
rod knock, etc.
I turn up the tunes.

Some of the great rockers of my time are still rockin and rollin.
Jethro Tull just released J Tull.Com, his new CD (I have Aqualung on 8
track)
Aerosmith, The Stones, Even Joni Mitchell all have new releases just to
name a few.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

60 Bugeye Sprite (my car)
67 Sprite (wife's car)
59 Austin A40 Farina w/AC (daughters car)
71 MG Midget racer (working on it)

http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/