Re: MSRP (no LBC content)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MSRP (no LBC content)
From: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 11:25:46 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A foot note to what started all this.  I have heard that Auto West Honda in
Roseville, CA sold out of the 4 allocated S2000's in two days at.......$6000
over sticker.  We had people wait two days to secure financing on the first
one we sold for...$39500 + fees.  Nobody held a gun to any of these peoples
head.  It is simply supply and demand.
David Riker
74 Midget
78 Midget