Re: MSRP (no LBC content)

To: "David Riker" <davidr@sunset.net>
Subject: Re: MSRP (no LBC content)
From: Richard Shipman <mbelect@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 15:00:14 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
A fool and his money are soon parted...

Some people have more money than sense...

and people are dying to get into those overpriced caskets that the funeral
home is selling as well!!

It's a shame that the poor car salesman is powerless to put a cap on this
insanity on the part of the general public... seems like they should be able
to "go talk it over with the manager" and then twist the customer's arm till
he agrees to pay less for the vehicle (*never happen*).

Richard

 We had people wait two days to secure financing on the first