Re: E-bay

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, toyman@htcomp.net
Subject: Re: E-bay
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 1999 16:46:26 EST
Cc: dwramsey@worldnet.att.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/10/99 2:01:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,
type79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< 2) I view this as a form of bid manipulation. >>

Jay--

I disagree with this to an extent.  I kind of look at like going to a real
in-person auction and bidding on an item, then looking across the room to see
that a friend is bidding on the same item.  I will quit bidding unless it is
an item I need.  Most of my friends would do the same thing.

But if I need it, I will certainly stay with it up to my own limit.

--David C.