Re: Upholsterers

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Upholsterers
From: Bkitterer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 00:37:58 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 12/12/99 10:53:47 PM, vping@optonline.net writes:

<< What does the list think about the color & quality of he interior kits from
Moss. I am going to eventually replace my tired Navy interior and could use
the info. >>

If you are doing a concours car you can probably ignore this response.
Otherwise consider doing your own interior.  The seats are the only hard
parts and you should be able to find someone locally to do those.  The
quarter panels and carpets are easy.  A pair of scissors, a staple gun and
some contact cement is about all that you need.  The backing for the quarter
panels are a cardboard and we have been replacing those with door skin.

our 2 cents.

Bob and Annice
1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor) in progress