Re: Upholsterers

To: Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: Upholsterers
From: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 12:23:04 -0800 (PST)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, vping@optonline.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Jay,

Despite the problems, in all fairness, I was pleased with the quality and price
of the leather seats/panel set. I received several compliments on my interior
at
the Palo Alto British car show back in Sept, and a few members of the list saw
my car there (Gerard/Larry). The Moss kit's I compared it to were made in
England, from the original style vinyl (had a set that I sold later - red
didn't
look good in my green car). The S&C vinyl was not like the original British
vinyl, it was thicker, and softer, but that didn't matter to me since I wasn't
doing concourse. So I guess it all depends on what you're looking for. I just
wanted everyone to know what to look out for with S&C, but not necessarily
avoid
them. If I stopped buying from every vendor that screwed up, that would
eliminate almost all the ones I've dealt with in the US. ( no problems with
Winner's circle, or VB :-)

Regards - Bryan (59-bugeye)

>To: Bryan Vandiver <Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com>
>CC: spridgets@autox.team.net, vping@optonline.net
>Subject: Re: Upholsterers
>
>Okay, This is my Ed K. imitation:
>
>"and comparable in quality to that from MOSS"
>Hmmm, Let me guess what that means...
>
>"I also had a problem with them overcharging me on the interior
>package, and it took them over 6-months before I finally got a credit"
>I'd say that you were Lucky.
>
>"S&C said that they were going to have them available soon, so I place an
>order
for