RE: Upholsterers

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Upholsterers
From: Daniel Thompson <dthompson@gbc.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:06:32 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Sorry to hear your experience has not been good. Martin comes very highly
recommended. I will do some checking to make sure he's still providing the
same quality work and service.

Of course, I won't post the results to the list. That would be "collusion",
"price fixing", "syphoning" and "interference".

Shields up!

Daniel58612
58frogeye