Re: Upholsterers

To: Jpp963@aol.com
Subject: Re: Upholsterers
From: type79@ix.netcom.com
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 11:12:35 -0500
Cc: boxweed@thebest.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Pete,
Exactly!
If you can drive to their store, Great, that's the best way to do business with
them and based on personal experience, I wouldn't do it any other way. (But,
Based on personal experience, I wouldn't do business with them any way
whatsoever and I can't imagine that they would have anything unavailable
elsewhere.)

Their current ebay auction for the BL Spridget manual is cute. It didn't sell
for $39.95, so they relisted it for $49.95. Ebay is the perfect environment for
this crew.

Jay Fishbein