Re: More electrical

To: ckotting@iwaynet.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:17:39 EDT
ckotting@iwaynet.net writes:

<< Seriously, my '77 is an unrestored original (and un-DPOed, at least
 electrically), and I'm certain that I haven't seen anything on her like
 the device you described.  I'll take a look this evening when I go home
 and let you know.  >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'd truly appreciate it, Chris.  It is just above the fuse block, mounted on
the firewall, next to the bonnet hinge.  Also, look at the wire loom below
the fuse block and see if you have a brown wire with a white tracer, and if
it's connected to anything.

Is your car a California spec, federal, or UK model?  I believe they all had
slightly different wiring circuits.

Ah, sweet mystery of LBCdom.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward