Re: More electrical

To: ckotting@iwaynet.net, samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:54:41 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Chris, remember that the 1977 Midget has a unique wiring diagram.  The '78
and later cars are different.  The mounting you described is exactly correct.

I guess I'll have to wait until some car shows and check out other Midgets.
(Cars, that is.)

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget