Re: More electrical

To: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 07:59:01 -0400
Cc: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hmmmm.  I'm surprised that you didn't at least have a pair of captive
nuts in the firewall.

Allen, the ones I saw are about 2 1/4 inches apart, laid out
horizontally about 1 inch down from the loop of fuel vapor tubing, and
look like they maybe take a 10-24 screw.  (All measurements are strictly
by eyeball.)  They're above the fuse box.  Is that the mounting point?

Perhaps there's something >else< bolted in there on the California cars,
or the spot is covered with other stuff.

Chris