Re: More Electrical

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Electrical
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 13:43:17 -0400
Didn't some of the later model Midgets have a "Service Interval Indicator" that
turned on a light when it was time to replace the catalytic converter?  Maybe
this is what the mystery box "thing" is.

Years ago I had a '75 Fiat X1/9 that had a gizmo that counted miles and turned
on a big red light on the dash every 50,000 miles.  You were supposed to
replace the cat at this time and the light could only be reset by a "qualified"
technician - LOL.

Rick
'59 Sprite