Re: More Electrical

To: PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com, samesq@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: More Electrical
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 13:54:07 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
PAsgeirsson@compuserve.com writes:

<< This chip was not at
 all successful as the metal container kept it from detecting the right
 amount of money the owner had. It worked in a far too random nature.
 Sometimes nickle and dime repair jobs, other times bankruptcy type repair
 costs.  They removed it, but in the true British traditions, they continued
 to place encapsulated nuts along where it was originally located. But alas,
 the damage had been done.  The car was deemed too expensive to repair and
 too unreliable in performance from point A to point B and occasionlly back
 to point A..  Production on these wonderful and quirky vehicles ceased in a
 year or two.  These chips had a half life so they have all disappeared,
 with only a very few of the metal ones remaining.  These had a secondary
 function of driving present owners partially nuts!  Some it pushed over the
 edge! >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well, I have one of these rare metal chip containers.  Now that I know the
whole story, the price just went up considerably.

Since, Paul, you are considered an expert on LBC issues and history (as
demonstrated by your well written tome) I will quote you in my eBay (Your
Personal Trading Community) ad.

If the sale price exceeds $1,000,000 I will make certain you get what's
coming to you.

Allen Hefner
(On the funny farm, where life is beautiful ALL the time)
'77 Midget
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport