Re: More electrical

To: nosimport@mailbag.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Re: More electrical
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 12:45:57 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/5/00 10:12:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nosimport@mailbag.com writes:

<< Gerard, and Allen,
    I'm trying to find reference to this devise... a matter of finding just
 the right publication, I suspect. It's not the updated electronic ignition
 amplifier, by any chance, is it? Any AM updates?
    Peter C  (feeling perter, see?)
        (or should that be more pert) >>

- - - - - - - - - - -

Dear Pert,

It doesn't look like an ignition anything, and it's on the wrong side of the
engine.  The dist on the 1500 is on the left.  I bet this thing is unique to
the '77 Midget.

It looks like a relay or solenoid.  Cheep metal can (approx 1" high X 1 1/2"
wide) with two mounting ears and six slip-on terminals on the bottom.  A
rectangular spot on the front indicates where the label used to be.  (Aren't
I helpful!)

Good luck,

Allen Hefner