Re: Clutch

To: "Larry Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Clutch
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 09:50:21 -0700
Larry,

Just a stab in the dark, but what about a blocked (constricted) hose (if
you have one on this car) or one of the seals hanging up (slave or master)?
Check for obstruction or excessive angle of your pushrod (slave). Hopefully
Paul A. has some ideas.

Gerard

Gerard

--
Please visit Four Points Travel -
Discount Online Hotel Reservations in the U.S.

G G              Gerard Chateauvieux
 E A
  R R        pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
   A A