Re: Clutch

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Gerard Chateauvieux" <pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:07:14 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
No hose, SS line direct from MC to slave.

It's probably going to be hard to find until it quits working altogether.

It works fine with the car sitting so can't see anything wrong.

Watched the MC and slave while the pedal was pumped and all looked ok.

I suspect Bryan is correct and it is hanging on the TO bearing
carrier/carrier tube somehow.

Larry