Re: Re: Clutch

To: millerls@ado13.com, Bryan.Vandiver@Eng.Sun.COM, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: Clutch
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:03:09 -0700 (PDT)
Larry,

I have the same exact set-up as you with Paul's mods. Did you lubricate the
carrier tube with a nice thick hi-temp grease??
I wonder if you're having the same problem that Bill posted?? could it be that
you are over driving the clutch slave piston?? if so, it could be you just need
to make an adjustment on the push-rod.

 - Bryan

<Bryan.Vandiver@eng.sun.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>