Re: Burning issue.

To: Michael Lupynec <mlupynec@globalserve.net>
Subject: Re: Burning issue.
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:35:25 -0800
Cc: Bryan Vandiver <bryan.vandiver@sun.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,
     Just came back from the Auto Electric shop with my rebuilt
starter.  They said the bushings were shot and the shaft was bent,
probably causing it to draw too many amps.  I still don't know if this
is the solution to the hot starter pull wire though.  Will install
starter tomorrow and try again.  If it gets hot, new solenoid (switch)
time.
Mike