Re: Converting a UK Frogeye to USA Bugeye

To: "Robert Latham" <Robert.Latham@central.sun.com>
Subject: Re: Converting a UK Frogeye to USA Bugeye
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:53:37 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Robert,
When I took my bugeye up to 5000ft. for a week last summer it began to run
rich.  I turned the mixture nut up two flats for the week and it ran like a
champ.  I stopped halfway down for gas at the end of the week and turned the
nut back out two flats.  I don't have a front bumper and don't run with a
front plate.  The local cops are usually too busy casting admiring glances
at the car to notice or care that the front plate is missing.  Since its
there for them to identify the car, and mine is the only one in town......

Regards,
Glen Byrns
'59 bugeye
'59 Morris Traveller (Winifred)