Re: Converting a UK Frogeye to USA Bugeye

To: JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Converting a UK Frogeye to USA Bugeye
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:08:48 EST
Cc: Robert.Latham@central.sun.com
Hi Robert, Welcome to Colorado!

JKnopins@co.jefferson.co.us writes:
<< 2.  Emission tests are only required for cars after 1960.  I can't
remember if 1960 itself needs testing, if so, even more reason for 5 year
plates; only one test every 5 years. >>
The current requirement is 1960 and after.  Once you have the emission test
done, it will never need to be done as long as you own the car and use
collector plates.  You can simply renew your plates every 5 years.  There
actually is a savings on the collector plates.  No biggie, but every dollar
helps.

5.  Join us in the Rocky Mountain Healey Club, we have numerous Bug... I mean
Frogeyes.

Call Jerry Belver at 303-433-1050 and ask him to put you on the mailing list.
 Call Diane Hively 303-233-7462 to get her address and the cost to join the
RMHC.  You can also join the two national clubs through Diane.  I believe our
next get together will be March 10 at the Gunther Toodies on Leetsdale and
Alameda near Colorado Blvd.  Jerry will have the details.

Richard Gordon