Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)

To: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>, "spridget list" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Contemplations for a weekend (spridget related)
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2002 16:39:40 -0500
I like this list a lot. I miss it when I am away, and, when my cable is out,
I am very unhappy. I have had all of my questions answered-even some I
didn't ask. I am mostly a lurker. I answer some questions, when I am quicker
than Frank or Gerard. But their answers seem to be more precise.
I have been on the list for about two years, but have been messing around
with Sprites for more than 35 years. I raced them in SCCA from 1970 to 1976.
I've learned everything the hard way until I got on this list. Then it got
better. I've received the benefit of the wisdom of the list all around the
world. Long live the list!!!

Roger Cotting
59 Bugeye "Yellow Beauty"
60 Bugeye " Ironhead"