Re: getting there

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: getting there
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 02:16:50 +0100
Anthony,
that 1/8" clearance does two things.
It ensures that the switch does in fact release when you take your foort off
the pedal.  You do not want to drive around with the rear brake lights
permanantly on.
Secondly, it ensures that there is a slight pedal movement before the lights
come on to allow for the free movement in the braking system that must be
taken up before the brakes begin to operate.

Guy