Re: In car navigation system

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In car navigation system
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:36:41 -0500
All the talk about ground collision avoidance reminds me of the critique I
recived from my flight instructor when i trained for my private license. "The
problem, Dan, is that you don't actually "land", you "arrive"". Kind rough at
times.
I do have a bit of auto nav systems  in the recent past. I would MUCH rather
have a DVD based system in that the whole USA is on that DVD, and better
features, than on the CD-ROM based systems, with a regional map and not as
many features, not enough space on the disc.
Dan