Re: In car navigation system

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: In car navigation system
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 18:59:40 -0500
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I get an especial kick out of my daily driver Honda Accord.  It has radio
volume controls on the steering wheel, yet the radio itself is mere inches
from the wheel.  Talk about a foolish waste.  It's another (unneeded)
example of technology for technology's sake.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."