Re: License plates

To: "Jim Johnson" <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, b-evans@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: License plates
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 06:06:12 -0400
Cc: "Eddie Sheffield" <mg4fun1@charter.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
the laws vary so much from state to state that it's difficult to assist
without some serious research.   and to add insult to injury some states
have a selection of plates to choose from too!  also some states require
front and rear plates and others only require a rear plate.

chuck.
this left hand typing is getting easier!

<spridgets@autox.team.net>