Re: License plates

To: Billy Zoom <billyzoom@billyzoom.com>
Subject: Re: License plates
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 12:04:56 -0700
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
The City of Irvine is ticketing for no front plates, including at least
one Spridget last year.

Since I drive to clients in Irvine a lot, I added a bracket & front
plate to my Bugeye. License plate is under valance so it doesn't block
air flow to radiator. Bought bracket from guy on e-Bay who designed it
for his Bugeye.

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA