Re: License plates

To: <b-evans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: License plates
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:35:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> in California, where no front plate was a "graveyard
> felony"
I've heard that L.A. will now ticket for no front plate, but I don't think
anyplace else does. I haven't run a front plate since 1971, and I've never
been hassled, although in that time I've been stopped for things like no
outside mirror, speeding, and looking suspicious. They've never mentioned
the lack of a front plate. When I bought my CRX in '89, I thought the front
plate would look bad, so I tossed it in the rear compartment.  I think it's
still there.
BZ