Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... Re: Spridget 50th
From: b-evans@earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 17:17:04 -0700
When you talk about the "Frapper map",

     1.  you have to say exactly which one you are talking about,
because there are two, and they do not represent the same people::
          midgetspriteowners with 231 "members"
          spridgetowners) with 68 "members"
     2.  Even if you combined the two lists for a total of 299 people,
that is still but a small percentage of Sprite/Midget owners in America,
and America only

It would therefore be a BIG mistake to draw any conclusions other than
these are the people 1) on the Internet, and 2) and taken the time to
put their name on the map(s).  I suspect that we all any number of
people who who these cars, but do not belong to either group.

Buster Evans